Summer is (almost) over. Hope you enjoyed it. Here are some interesting articles catching my attention.
- How Yale invested in VC to generate 93% IRR over the past 20 years.
- Public markets are broken. Commonsense Principles of Corporate Governance – Warren Buffet and 13 CEOs sign an open letter.
- The ‘tech bubble’ puzzle. Why public and private capital markets value technology companies differently.
- What makes a successful entrepreneur? Decoding the entrepreneur’s DNA.
- Understanding the pro’s and con’s of bank venture debt.